INSTRUCTION TO YOUR BANK OR BUILDING SOCIETY TO PAY BY DIRECT DEBIT
SERVICE USER NUMBER: 694157
Instruction to your bank or building society
Please pay FCC Re Lily Communications Ltd Direct Debits from the account detailed in this Instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee. I understand that this Instruction may remain with FCC Re Lily Communications Ltd and, if so, details will be passed electronically to my bank/building society.
Banks and building societies may not accept Direct Debit Instructions for some types of account.
THE DIRECT DEBIT GUARANTEE
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit FCC Re Lily Communications Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request FCC Lily Communications Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by FCC Re Lily Communications Ltd or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when FCC Re Lily Communications Ltd asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.