At Lily, we take great pride in what we do. It’s why we created the S4S, our Strategy for Success. This is the blueprint to what we want to achieve as a company, including the integral role our people have to play in that success. We want people who are hungry to be part of something special; people who will be rewarded greatly for their efforts.
We’re looking for people that represent our core values of Passion, Performance and Integrity. We want people to come on the Lily journey with us and help make our business something exceptional. We recognise we would be nothing today without the amazing team we already have at Lily, who make each day fun and exciting.
Working at Lily has often been described as a white-knuckle rollercoaster ride – it’s so fast paced that when it stops, you feel out of breath, but you can’t wait to get back on. We’re proud of who we are - we’re going places – so the only question left to ask is, do you want to come with us?
We also offer exceptional rewards for our employees. In 2020, our main employee incentive includes a week long, VIP trip to Cape Town. If you want to come along, apply for a role today!
VIEW OUR LIST OF CURRENT VACANCIES
If you’re interested in joining Lily but don’t see a current role match for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll consider you for future opportunities.
2nd Line Tech Support
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide technical support: answering support escalated queries via phone, email or remote desktop support & live chat
- To provide 2nd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently.
- To take ownership of fault tickets and be proactive when dealing with customer issues
- To ensure that all SLA’s are met
- Ensure customer is continually updated on incidents where you have ownership
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles and processes
- To take ownership of fault tickets and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all support requests on the ticketing platform and maintain full documentation using the relevant fault template ensuring all fields are completed
- Support customers in the use of Lily Solutions by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex fault tickets to a 3rd line team member
- To identify opportunities which will ensure a customer becomes more efficient or save money in addition to this promote new products/services we offer
- Qualify Change Management Effects and sort approval (via Change Control Process)
- Mentor Others within the company
- Deal with proactive tickets escalated in RMM
- Identify opportunities from faults
- Progress tickets to find timely resolution (tickets don’t necessarily go up the chain, we may guide other lines of support to resolution.)
- Escalation to CS based on Call logging procedure - chargeable/MAC etc..
Please email your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you if you fit the bill.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing Personal email inbox
- Manging stage 2 of the onboarding Process – Provisioning
- Placing orders in relation to all aspects of Network Services Agreement
- Leased Line Orders
- Number Porting
- New line Installs
- Broadband Installs
- Mobile Provisioning
- Updating MSL and Provisioning Tickets
- Working with Project Executive to manage projects
- To develop a good working relationship with Engineers and Internal Departments
- To clear jobs on the database inputting all relevant information in an accurate and timely manner.
- To cover team members duties as and when required.
- Adhere to Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and objectives as defined.
- Status check all outstanding work daily.
- Communicate with Internal Departments via variety of medium including email and telephone.
- To update internal Ticketing system
- Excellent Time Management
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to manage workload
- Excellent Planning Skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
If you tick all the boxes we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you if you fit the bill.