October 26th 2017
7 REASONS TO SWITCH YOUR BUSINESS PHONE LINES TO SIP
Did you know that BT is set to switch off the ISDN network by the latest 2025? There is now a new and improved alternative to ISDN. SIP is here to help future proof your business and save you a significant amount of money on your existing line rental and call costs.
“WHAT IS SIP?”
SIP trunks (the equivalent of lines) are the long-term replacement for ISDN. They use an ultra-reliable, dedicated voice broadband to carry voice traffic. As well as the ISDN switch off, there are many other benefits of your business switching to SIP.
“Okay. What are the benefits of switching to SIP from ISDN?”
HERE ARE 7 BUSINESS BOOSTING REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SWITCH TO SIP:
- FREE INCLUSIVE MINUTES:Most SIP trunk solutions come with an inclusive bundle of minutes every month. Ranging from 500 to 5000 minutes, dependent on your current usage, you can call UK local, national and MOBILE numbers absolutely free.
- CHEAPER MONTHLY RENTAL:At around £6 – £10 per SIP trunkacross the industry, your business can save between 30% and 60% on monthly ISDN rental costs. This will save your business a significant amount of money every year.
- DISASTER RECOVERY:In the unlikely event that there is an area service issue, diverts can be applied to any destination so that all calls are still received to your business no matter what.
- FAST & COST EFFECTIVE CHANGES:If your business grows and you need to add additional SIP trunks there is now no need to wait days, or even weeks, for a costly BT Openreach engineer. We can do this from our office at the click of a button on the same day you request additional SIP trunks.
- ULTRA RELIABLE:Reputable communications companies route SIP trunk calls through a GUARANTEED voice broadband. This means that we guarantee our SIP trunks are 100% reliable and your calls will be of the highest quality.
- NATIONAL PRESENCE:With SIP trunks you are able to have local numbers from all over the UK added to your account at no extra cost. This a fantastic free marketing tool that gives your business a local presence up and down the UK without the cost of multiple sites.
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY:If your business is moving premises we can switch over your service along with all your numbers at the click of a button. No waiting days or weeks for numbers to be ported and no expensive line installation and activation costs.
If you’d like any more information or advice about SIP trunks or business communications in general, please email email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you.