April 30th 2020
6 MONTHS FREE MICROSOFT TEAMS FOR BUSINESS
Video calls are now more important than ever, not only in business but in our private lives too.
The value of video conferencing is not to be underestimated. It’s another way businesses can see each other without the need to travel.
Here at Lily, we are supporting businesses in having better conversations with their teams, customers and suppliers within the Coronavirus lockdown by offering businesses 6 months free access to Microsoft Teams Business.
If you haven’t got involved with the craze of video yet, here are a few benefits of video over voice:
- Ability to see who you are speaking to
- Ability to share presentations and reports
- Conversations generally flow much better on video
- Strengthens the relationship between the users
There are lots of video conferencing tools out there, so why opt for Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is extremely user-friendly and has many core components that make it stand out from other collaboration software, such as:
- Document storage in SharePoint: Every team who uses Microsoft Teams will have a site in SharePoint Online, which will contain a default document library folder. All files shared across all conversations will automatically save to this folder. Permissions and security options can also be customised for sensitive information.
- Online video calling and screen sharing: Enjoy seamless and fast video calls to employees within your business or clients outside your business.
- Online meetings: This feature can help enhance your communications, company-wide meetings, and even training with an online meetings function that can host up to 10,000 users. Online meetings can include anyone outside or inside a business. This feature also includes a scheduling aid, a note-taking app, file uploading, and in-meeting chat messaging.
- Audio conferencing: This is a feature you won’t find in many collaboration platforms. With audio conferencing, anyone can join an online meeting via phone. With a dial-in number that spans hundreds of cities, even users that are on the go can participate with no internet required. Note this requires additional licensing.
- Full telephony: That’s right! The days of seeking VoIP vendors and overspending on a phone system are finally over. Microsoft Teams can completely replace your business’ existing phone system. Note this requires additional licensing.