You recognise the importance of security, but don’t often realise the urgency until you see something tangible. Our Risk Management Software makes it concrete by assigning value to your data vulnerability, helping you build a strong business case for data protection and triage the most important problems to tackle. Some of the powerful features include:
- Data risk communicated as financial impact
- At-risk data discovery
- Deep vulnerability scanning
- Risk trending reports
- Discovery of inappropriate access and alerts
- PCI and HIPAA compliance scans
Locate Sensitive Data across Networks and Workstations
Sensitive data left exposed on systems poses a great risk to your customers. Often, companies amass large amounts of sensitive personally identifiable information (PII), including social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, credit card information, and more in dispersed persistent storage. Risk Management roots out sensitive data and potential vulnerabilities no matter where they are stored, providing actionable insights for sensitive data protection so you can mitigate the risk.
Reduce the Risk of Multiple Sources of Attacks
Beyond identifying at-risk data, Risk Management points out the vulnerabilities that could lead to a data breach. Whether a customer’s biggest risks come from email or from malicious web downloads, Risk Management will help you tighten your security you need it most.
Over the years, web threats have increased in numbers significantly and as a result, the risk of financial loss has gone up. Whether it be a malicious download or a Phishing website, there are many dangers on the internet. To keep your employees and your network safe, Web Filtering Software needs to be applied to reduce the risk of potential web threats from becoming damaging.
Our IT Web Protection solution provides customised filtering policies, website blacklists, and allows time and content-based browsing policies to be configured to ensure the risk that your employees confront a potential web threat is reduced.
Keep Your Businesses Safe
- Threat Protection – Protect against Malware, Botnets, Phishing & Adware
- Access Control – Restrict users from accessing sites that could cause a data breech
- Bandwidth Monitoring – Report daily usage
Improve Workforce Productivity
- Site blacklists: Set and automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work-related sites like gaming or social media.
- Time-based browsing policies: Modify blacklist rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours.
- Reporting: View detailed analytics on internet usage so you can spot irregularities like unusual browsing behaviours and take appropriate action.