All IT systems need to be kept up to date with the latest patches to avoid your business being left open to security risks. Keeping on top of that patching and applying the correct ones can be a time-consuming job though. With our Patch Management Software, we reduce the risk of cyber-attacks by automating or manually deploying the correct level of patching.
- Automation: Auto-approve patches for specific programs based on severity levels (critical, major, or minor).
- Scheduling: Set patching windows so you can update software without disrupting employees during critical productive times.
- Customizable policies: Apply custom settings to individual devices as needed.
- Patch roll-back: Easily revoke Microsoft patches on single or multiple devices at a time to limit the impact of a bad patch.
Vulnerability Scanning devices, all without consuming high amounts of valuable system resources.
- Conducts deep vulnerability scanning to find both surface-level security holes and vulnerability threats hidden deep within an organization’s information infrastructure.
- Cross-device search capabilities that uncover vulnerabilities no matter where they hide. It searches entire networks all the way down to individual workstations and mobile devices.
- A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) database that contains the newest emerging threats. The CVSS database synchronizes with Lily Risk Intelligence nightly to keep scanning up to date.