Your data is valuable and needs to be protected. Ensuring backup procedures are in place is complex and tough, especially when few or just 1 member of staff is responsible for making sure data has been backed up. Mistakes can happen and will often result in a disaster that is expensive to repair.
Our cost-effective Cloud Storage Solutions can ensure that your data is safely and reliably backed up, to prevent disaster and make recovery even easier.
Key Benefits of our Cloud Storage Solution:
- Lower Capital Expenditure – No need for an expensive backup device or swappable disks
- Saleable – Pay for what you use monthly
- Scheduling and Real-Time Backup – Schedule hourly, daily, weekly, monthly backups. Real-Time backup allows to backup files and folders on Windows Server on change or creation.
- 256-bit AES Encryption – Encrypt backups with up to 256-bit strong keys on source side. All data sent to the cloud is also encrypted using the SSL protocols to protect while it is in transit.
- Compression – Reduce data overhead, decrease storage costs, aid bandwidth and accelerate backup completion with optional compression.
- Block Level Backup – Backup only modified or new portions of files to add them to existing online data pool.
- Network Locations Backup – Back up your network locations including network shares, NAS devices, mapped drives, etc.
- Cloud to Cloud Backup – Back up data from one cloud storage location to another. Use multiple cloud storage destinations to keep your cloud data backups.
- Cloud to Local Backup – Automate backup of the cloud data to local storage, external or network drive.
- Email Notifications – Set up customizable email notification feature to track each run of your backup and restore plans remotely.
- Retention Policies – Set up retention options to enable automated deletion of outdated data from your storage. Keep only actual versions of your backups.
- Backup Consistency Check – Monitor your backup consistency in cloud storage.