Use of the internet is now crucial to most businesses throughout the UK. Our business broadband (ADSL) is the perfect solution for small businesses who require a connection for surfing the internet, accessing email and downloading small files.
Benefits of business broadband with Lily:
- High-quality internet connection with speeds of up to 18MB
- Perfect for basic internet use – Surfing the web, accessing email & downloading small files
- Free Router included
- Superfast Broadband solution available for businesses that require lightning fast uploads and downloads, cloud storage and more.
Leased Line Internet Connectivity
A leased line from us is a permanent, always on and lightning-fast connection between two locations. It is a dedicated, private line and only carries communications and traffic from your company, resulting in a guaranteed level of service. The line can be used for data, video and voice and is most effective when sharing bandwidth hungry applications between different offices. It’s a perfect solution for large businesses with lots of internet users.
Benefits of Leased Line Internet with Lily:
- Cost effective for heavy internet users
- High speed data throughput
- Private connection with no contention ratios
- Fixed charges regardless of usage, allowing accurate budgeting
- A guaranteed high level of service with vastly reduced latency and jitter
Ultrafast Full-fibre Broadband
Full-fibre networks provide businesses with the most advanced digital connection possible. Constructed with the latest deployment techniques, smart-routing, reinforced cables and ducting; only full-fibre networks can support ultrafast, ultra-reliable services and provide a future-proofed connectivity alternative.
Across the UK, major cities are being transformed into Gigabit cities, creating a geographical network of the best-connected cities on the planet. CityFibre offers businesses ultrafast broadband services that are up to 100 times faster than the UK’s average business connections. Whether it’s a faster connection to increase productivity or more bandwidth to underpin your increased use of cloud services, VoIP and remote storage, a dedicated full-fibre connection to the network will give your business a digital head-start over your competitors.
You could be eligible to receive £2,500 to upgrade as part of a nationwide incentive!