What is SIP?
SIP trunks (the equivalent of lines) are the long-term replacement for ISDN. They use an ultra-reliable, dedicated voice broadband to carry voice traffic, as well as video and other forms of media. SIP can save your business a significant amount of money with its lower monthly line rentals and call costs, compared with ISDN and Analogue Lines.
Why Switch to SIP?
BT is set to switch off the ISDN network by 2025, so the switch over is already happening for many businesses, so why not take advantage of SIP now with its cost-saving benefits and high-quality service? Here are a few benefits of our SIP Trunks:
Benefits of SIP Trunks:
- Free inclusive minutes – all of our SIP trunk solutions come with an inclusive bundle of free minutes every month. From 500 to 5000 minutes, dependent on your current usage, you can call UK local, national and mobile numbers for free!
- Cheaper monthly line rental – our SIP trunks are among the cheapest in the industry and can save your business between 30% to 60% on monthly ISDN rental costs, which really adds up over the course of a year.
- High quality and reliable – our SIP trunks route calls through a GUARANTEED voice broadband. This means we can guarantee our SIP trunks are 100% reliable and calls are of the highest quality.
- National presence – you can have local numbers from all over the UK added to your SIP account at no extra cost. This a fantastic free marketing tool that gives your business a local presence up and down the UK without the cost of multiple sites.
- Disaster Recovery – In the unlikely event that there is an area service issue, diverts can be applied to any destination so that all calls are still received to your business no matter what.
- Friendly for Growing Businesses – If you require additional SIP trunks due to growth, we can do it for you on the same day it is requested. You won’t have to wait days or week for an expensive BT Openreach engineer.
- Friendly for Moving Businesses – If your business is moving premises, we can switch over your service, along with all your numbers at the click of a button. There is no waiting days or weeks for numbers to be ported over and no expensive line installation and activation costs.
Why should I choose Lily as my SIP Trunk Provider?
We are a multi-award-winning provider of business solutions. Our understanding of the telecoms industry is unrivalled, and our clients include over 25000 users across the UK, from Specsavers to Citroen and over 30 NHS sites. We are an expert in the telecoms field and have some of the most cost-effective SIP Trunk Channels in the industry.