On-Premise Phone System
iPECS eMG80 – Small Business Phone System
The iPECS eMG80 is our reliable hybrid phone system, delivering high-quality communications for 2-30 users. The eMG80 supports advanced VoIP technology as well as either ISDN lines or Analogue to give your business the ultimate in communications flexibility.
The benefit of using a Hybrid Phone System is that they allow businesses to use their existing analogue lines, with expandability to new digital technologies, simultaneously. The system can deliver all the features you would expect, including transfers, caller ID, marketing on hold, etc. Not only that, but you have advanced functionality including an integrated multi-level auto attendant and voicemail with both mobile and email notification, so you’re always connected in the way that works for you.
Key Features of the iPECS eMG80:
- Integrated Auto Attendant / Voice Mail
- Centralised Attendant
- E-mail Notification
- Centralised Voice Mail
- Personal Groups
- Mobile Extension
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Web Call Back
- Green Power Save
Benefits for Small to Medium Business:
- Global Connectivity: Users of the iPECS UCP can access the full-power of the desktop client on their smartphones or tablets anywhere, anytime using Wi-Fi or data. Through Mobile Extension, calls made to office phones can be diverted to mobiles, so you are connected on the go.
- Integration for Total Flexibility: The iPECS UCP can be integrated with standard office applications, such as Microsoft Outlook or Lync and much more to make sure your communications and business processes are truly integrated.
- Multi-Site Link: Using just one centralised system, your business can connect multiple sites and run of a single iPECS UCP system alone.
- Scale with your Growth: The iPECS UCP is designed to deliver the flexibility you need as your organisation grows. Your communications can easily adapt to meet your business’s changing needs.
- Effective Internal Communications: With the iPECS UCP, users are able to see what each other are doing to ensure that collaboration and effective teamworking are a priority. In addition, users can use instant messaging for quicker and more convenient internal communication.
Benefits for Large Corporations:
- Multi-Site Integration: The iPECS UCP can connect multiple sites together and allow them all to run of just one centralised system, significantly cutting costs and allowing for an uncompromised multi-site integration experience.
- Seamless Scalability & Multi-Site Integration: As your business grows, so can the iPECS UCP. When requested we can increase the number of users
- Outlook & Standard App Integration: The iPECS UCP can integrate with standard office applications, such as Microsoft Lync and Outlook, allowing you to schedule, call contacts, click to call and more. Integrate your communications system with your business processes.
- Remote Working: Users of the iPECS UCP can access the full power of the desktop-based client on their smartphones or tablets, regardless of location using Wi-Fi or data. Users can also answer calls made to their office phones on the go using mobile extension, built right in to the UCP.