Hosted Phone Systems
Lily Cloud, our cloud-based phone system, brings all of the features you know and love from an on-premise phone system and delivers them through the cloud. It is tailored to deliver reliable and simple communications to your desktop from our highly secure and resilient data centres. This means we manage the phone system for you and you just use the handset, web portal or applications to access everything you need when you need it. By allowing Lily to manage the phone system, it means you have the support of our large infrastructure and technical team to ensure the system operates properly and any issues are dealt with immediately and effectively.
Lily Cloud is designed to scale, so it suits all sizes of business, whether you have a single home office or multiple locations around the globe. With our advanced feature packs, you can completely tailor the user experience and provide a call centre solution, reception console and much more, with just a click.
The Benefits of Lily Cloud:
- On demand access to features
- Add or remove users
- Flexibility for your ever-changing business needs
- Fully featured handsets
- Simple web, PC and smartphone interface
- Reliable and resilient
- Enhanced connectivity
- Unified Communications
- Cost savings of between 30-60%
A VOIP (VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL) SYSTEM MAKES CALLS BY UTILISING YOUR BROADBAND LINE AND REQUIRES EITHER A VOIP IP PHONE, VOIP ADAPTER OR VOIP COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE. VOIP IS A LOT LESS COSTLY THAN A LANDLINE BECAUSE IT AVOIDS MANY EXTRA CHARGES LIKE INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE CHARGES.
Suitable for any business looking to increase efficiency, improve productivity, and boost their reputation for delivering a high standard of communication service. And, with only a minimal capital outlay required, we can deliver a reliable, proven service that will work for your business’s needs.
Why Choose Lily Horizon?
- Employee productivity: Manage incoming and outgoing calls effectively
- Reliable service: 24/7 support, along with full setup and training
- Easy configuration: Flexibility to change the system based on your changing demands
- End-to-end single solution: From handset to access to core network
- Fixed and mobile integration: With extremely competitive on-net rates over a business grade network
- Price flexibility: Differing price points to meet customer needs
- High Availability: The system can function almost anywhere with a broadband connection.
- Mobile Integration: You can integrate mobile phones into your VoIP network