Consumer behaviour has changed over the years, but phone calls are still one of the most important ways you can communicate with your customer. As a primary point of contact between your business and potential customers, a business phone number is vital.
A phone number is part of how your business is represented to the outside world; whether on your website, an email or an advertising campaign. Portraying a professional image through using a memorable, business-specific phone number is something that should not be underestimated.
We can provide your company with the right phone number for your business. Whether you want to offer free, local or national rates, premium rates, or a combination of phone numbers with which your customers can contact you, we are able to offer your company the right solution at highly competitive rates.
Numbers starting at just £3 per month
- 0845 – Local Rate Numbers: The ever-popular choice for businesses with a wide range of available numbers. For businesses who are wanting to benefit from the extra features available with using non-geographic numbers, without wishing to pay to receive incoming calls.
- 0843/0844 – Local Rate Numbers: 0843 & 0844 numbers are by far the most popular number range available in the UK today. Number ranges are charged to the caller at a rate of between 1 to 5 pence per minute, with 5 pence ranges the most commonly used.
- 0870 – National Rate Numbers: The caller pays the standard UK national rate when calling from a BT landline, however, calls made from mobile networks or other operators vary.
- 0300 – Public Sector Business Phone Numbers: 0300 numbers are for the exclusive use of the public sector or not for profit organisations and charities. The caller pays the standard national charge rate either from a landline or a mobile phone, with calls received by the end user subject to a small pence per minute charge.
- 0800 – Freephone: 0800 freephone numbers seem to be more popular than ever to end-user customers. The call is entirely free to the caller when calling from a landline, however mobile operators generally charge a higher rate. Inbound charges apply to calls received.
- 0333 – National Rate Business Phone Numbers: 03 numbers are becoming increasingly popular as one of the most customer friendly non-geographic number ranges available. 0333 number ranges have been launched recently for use within commercial organisations, and are very caller friendly, especially from mobiles, as the caller pays the same standard national call charge as when dialling 01 or 02 numbers.
Why Choose Lily?
- Multi Award-Winning Business
- 86% of our customers have saved money
- We work with leading technology partners for the most innovative solutions
- Tailored solutions unique to your business
- Consolidate your bills & services with one trusted provider
- Dedicated account manager
- 24/7 support options