Salary: £20,000 + £35,000;
Your prime responsibilities as a Nationwide Telecoms Engineer will be the installation of traditional and IP-based telephony and software. The position will entail a mixture of installations and maintenance.
Your role will also consist of liaising with customers and developing a good working relationship with internal office staff and field-based engineers! You will assist other engineers involved in projects, and work with management in the assignment of technical tasks where required.
Other responsibilities include liaising with PABX manufacturer technical support helpdesks to provide solutions to rectify problematic faults and work closely with installation job co-coordinators to ensure accurate recording of all engineer’s activities and install details.
You should aim to develop yourself by working closely with other engineers to continually pursue self-development through in-house training and to also assist in the development and training of other engineers.
Additionally, you should be able to provide full customer training on the installed product and provide clear and concise documentation of completed allocated work.
The perfect candidate should:
- Have experience installing phone systems, with specific experience of Ericsson-LG hardware and associated applications
- Carry an ambitious, enthusiastic and professional approach to work
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Have excellent organisational and sales
- Have excellent communication and IT skills
Why Choose Lily?
- Once-in-a-lifetime work experience – Voted the Best Company to Work for at the CDSMA 2017 Awards within the comms industry, we aim to offer personal growth, career progression, reward and recognition and security to individuals who commit to our journey.
- 5* Company Incentives – By showcasing the three elements of Passion, Performance, Integrity, hard workers at Lily were able to experience incredible all-expenses-paid trips to Barcelona, Ibiza and Cancun! Where would you go?
- Company Car and Fuel Card – Buzz around the UK with your own company car!
- Laptop & Mobile – We will provide you with your own company-owned Laptop and Business Mobile to provide you with the ultimate working experience!
- Full Training – Build up your skills with a winning company!
If you tick all the boxes we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you if you fit the bill.