Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 per annum.
To schedule and co-ordinate new installations, additional works and engineers workload on a daily basis, ensuring, that both internal and external client expectations are met. Ensure the engineers are despatched to jobs in the most efficient and timely manner.
LIST OF MAIN DUTIES
- To liaise with Engineers throughout the day, obtaining progress reports
- To manage customer projects from inception through to completion
- To develop a good working relationship with Engineers and Internal Departments
- Sourcing and raising part requests to be ordered
- To clear jobs on the database inputting all relevant information in an accurate and timely manner.
- To cover team members duties as and when required.
- Adhere to Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and objectives as defined.
- Status check all outstanding work daily.
- Communicate with Internal Departments via variety of medium including email, fax and telephone.
- Sending letters where appropriate and contracts out to the customer.
- To be committed to working as part of an effective team within the Network and Engineering department
- To maintain the highest standard of professional conduct at all times with internal and external customers and colleagues
- To be committed to the principles and practice of Continuous Professional Development and to undertake additional training to meet individual and organisational needs.
- To follow Health & Safety procedures laid down by the Company in order to ensure the safety of you, your colleagues and others.
- To undertake any other tasks and responsibilities as required and appropriate to the level of this post
Must be computer literate, particularly Excel, Word and data entry into a database and basic level internet and email. Knowledge of Telecoms is a desirable skill however not essential as full training will be provided.
At Lily, we have a strong focus on the success of our employees, as we recognise that our employees are integral to the overall success of our business. We invest heavily in your professional development and in turn, give you the opportunity to work at a rapidly growing and ambitious company.
We offer a variety of benefits, including company socials and all expenses paid trips abroad for top achievers.
If you’d like to develop your career at an ambitious, forward thinking company, then we want to hear from you. Apply to join the Lily team today, by emailing a copy of your CV to email@example.com.