Salary: £17,000 - £22,000; £25,000 - £35,000 OTE
Do you have the skills necessary to excel in a fast paced, Multi-award-winning Technology business that has achieved 35% growth year on year for the last 5 years and is tipped as one of the UK’s fastest growing SME Companies?
If you are looking to join a challenging and performance driven business where recognition and reward schemes for staff measure as highly on the agenda as Customer satisfaction then Lily is an opportunity to not to be missed.
Careers are built, knowledge is shared and our successes are the bi-product of all of the collaborative hard work and efforts of our winning team.
Performance. Passion & Integrity are at the heart of the business, the Company values we hold most close and after a short period of time, we expect our infectious Culture to be the glue that keeps you on your seat as the ride gets faster and faster!
We are excited to welcome applicants who can demonstrate their ability to grab the following by the scruff of the neck and improve on our impressive results to date:
Reporting to the Lead Generation Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Pitching our products and services to prospective clients by calling managed campaign data
- Following up initial calls with emails and call backs – creating and organising appointments for our Field Sales team
- Confirming business development sales appointments for clients by email
- Promoting the company and maintaining our company message at all opportunities
We have a few spaces in the team due to growth, we want to hear from you if you possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Experience in a similar telesales, telemarketing, new business sales or business development role
- An excellent telephone manner
- Keyboard skills including Microsoft Office programs
- A friendly, personable and professional approach to prospective clients
- Excellent organisational skills
EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR SALES / TELEMARKETING ROLE IS ESSENTIAL
Why Choose Lily?
- Once-in-a-lifetime work experience – Voted the Best Company to Work for at the CDSMA 2017 Awards within the comms industry, we aim to offer personal growth, career progression, reward and recognition and security to individuals who commit to our journey.
- 5* Company Incentives – By showcasing the three elements of Passion, Performance, Integrity, hard workers at Lily were able to experience incredible all-expenses-paid trips to Barcelona, Ibiza and Cancun! Where would you go?
What are you waiting for? Join the Lily Family Today!
If you tick all the boxes we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you if you fit the bill.