Salary: £22,500 per year
Full Time, Permanent
Lily is an award-winning company that provide innovative business communications and IT solutions to businesses in the UK. Founded in 2009, we’ve built a strong reputation based on the quality of our products and excellent customer service. We take culture seriously and expect everyone to deliver the cultural values set out in our strategy for success. We have a strong vision for the future, therefore we’re looking for ambitious, talented people to join us on our journey.
Reporting into the Billing Manager, the role of Billing Assistant is a critical one for the business going forward. The Billing Department is a strategic function in the organisation, at the forefront of ambitious growth plans for the business, with high performance expected throughout.
As Billing Assistant, you’ll be working on a variety of platforms and office functions. You’ll be expected to help produce the monthly bill run’s one day, chase customers for money then identify new business opportunities the next. You’ll be a fast learner with a passion for numbers. Fast-paced and driven, this department is determined to deliver results. You’ll be goal orientated with a high passion to succeed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting to produce the monthly bill run
- Sending out of 3 Monthly Chase Letters and notification of TOS according to agreed process
- Analysing the Bill Run Including Seasonal Trends
- Allocate Daily Payments Received on Excel and Sage Accounting Platform, including resolving any issues raised by allocation
- Record Customer interaction’s on various platforms including ticketing system and sage
- Management of Direct Debits, including set up, cancellations, payment submissions, unpaid returns
- Legal Proceedings where applicable using Money Claims Online
- Liaise with internal departments regarding information needed and customer queries, e.g. Customer Services, Sales
- Identifying New Business Opportunities
- Meeting Internal KPI’s and Deadlines
The ideal candidate will display the following skills, capabilities and traits:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Previous Credit Control Experience
- Passion for Numbers
- Good Organisational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Commercial Awareness
- Highly ambitious & wanting to build a career
At Lily, we have a strong focus on the success of our employees, as we recognise that our employees are integral to the overall success of our business. We invest heavily in your professional development and in turn, give you the opportunity to work at a rapidly growing and ambitious company.
We offer a variety of benefits, including company socials and all expenses paid trips abroad for top achievers.
If you’d like to develop your career at an ambitious, forward thinking company, then we want to hear from you. Apply to join the Lily team today.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you if you fit the bill.