Charity Phone Systems
Lily Comms have partnered with Ericsson-LG to deliver charities with the cutting-edge iPECS range of communications. iPECS helps charities to cut costs while delivering services that will improve operations and increase efficiency. Lily Comms are committed to helping charities carry out their valuable work. We give a 10% discount to any registered charity that buys a communications system.
The iPECS range covers the requirements of small to large Charities with a range of platforms that can scale to meet the needs of between 2 – 2000 users. Each platform utilises the same core features and software, ensuring Charities across the UK can use the power of iPECS communications to get an edge on their competitors.
The iPECS range focuses on delivering simple, easy to use and reliable telephony, with a feature set that empowers Charities to save money, drive productivity and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. With a collection of built-in features that help your organisation to excel and the flexibility to meet the needs of office, sales floor or mobile users, iPECS is your Communications Solution.
Phone System for Charities
Flexible, Easy to use and Mobile Communications
- Simple and easy to use interface helps users get a hang of the iPECS UCP and see the benefits of iPECS technology
- Ensure your sales team are always available by providing access to office communications over any device, deskphone, hotdesk, DECT or WiFi
Improve your communications
- Set-up a Voice Mailbox for every sales person
- Hotdesking, available with the UCP, allows staff to login to their personal settings at any desk across the branch
- Using multi-party conferencing and collaboration tools within the iPECS UCP, you can quickly spread news and share ideas across your office, or between branches
- The iPECS UCP includes auto-attendant, voicemail to email and smartphone integration, without the need for expensive licence options
- Reduce overheads by managing departments, such as IT and Call Centres in one central location
- Video conferencing can reduce travel time and expense between branches
Supporting the connected business
- Cost-effective deployment to multiple locations nationwide
- Specialist features deliver a tailored solution for every user, from Managing Director to Call Centre
- Simple site-to-site communication as if you are all on one system
Internal 2 Widget
- Proven to save you money
- Leading edge technology
- Multi-award winning
- Tailored solutions
- Personal Account Manager
- The friendly expert
- Everything under one roof
- Over 2500 happy clients
- 24/7 support available
- Your custom supports charity
"The last 8 years have been very enjoyable working with Lily, and I hope there’s more to come."
Steve Pryor-Jones, Shanks Waste Management
"Lily Comms cannot be praised highly enough for their commitment to getting the job done to the highest possible standard."
Sally Reed, Northgate Business Centre
"From initial consultation to on-going support, Lily Comms have been exceptional."
Karen Wood, Absolute Care & Support
"They have been reliable, honest and straightforward from start to finish."
Madeleine Marston, Horsepower International
We have a series of case studies on the work we've done for our clients. To find out more, please click the links below.